Hi all,

I get e-mails from my current boxes saying: "hostname: sethostname:
Operation not permitted"  (original message attached).
I know this is the random seed saving instance of crontab, but what
goes wrong here ? (why does it fail permission)

The box is updated today and mergemaster was run (This didn't help a thing ;-))

System:
FreeBSD slopuh.debank.tv 5.1-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #16: Wed Jun 25 16:33:15 CEST 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SLOPUH i386

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Cron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> /usr/libexec/save-entropy Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:00:00 +0200 (CEST) From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Cron Daemon) To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

hostname: sethostname: Operation not permitted