Hi all

I have just installed 5.1 Release on my laptop (6gb harddisk and 60 mb
ram). I only installed the base system + man pages and the port
collection. A little info:
/       128M
Swap    256M
/var    128M
/var/tmp 256M (/tmp is symlinked to this)
/home   256M
/usr    The rest

I compiled a new kernel, with no support for SCSI, RAID, IPv6 and all
but my USB NIC (also removed a few USB things). I added:
options SC_DISABLE_REBOOT
options MAC
device pcm

It compiled fine and I installed it. Now, if I run with this kernel the
system freezes! I can boot, login and run a few commands, but that's it.
There is nothing in the logs, but when I tried ssh'ing to the mashine I
got this before it froze:
fork() - Not enough ressources available at this time

(or something like that).

Is there a memory leak somewhere or am I doing something wrong? (I
compiled and installed the kernel with:
make buildkernel KERNCONF=SOCKETD
make installkernel KERNCONF=SOCKETD)

btw please cc to me as I am not on the list.

br
socketd