On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 3:18PM, David Schultz wrote:

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003, David Leimbach wrote:
Because we aren't working on anything and need something to do... so we
find
ways to think about how we can enforce quality without understanding
how stuff
works first maybe?

Umm...no, but thanks for the insult. How about: Because we are working at 3 AM to figure out why signals aren't getting delivered to java properly and we see an email saying that things will be more broken ``for a while'' and misinterpret what ``for a while'' means in this context. See previous post.

Well I apologize... it seemed we had yet another person ready to jump
on someone for bothering to commit an important piece of code.

My email was caught in a state where it was neither sent nor delivered but
I replied to your original mail hours ago... I even think I cancelled the one
that offended you but apparently not early enough.

I apologize again for the insult... I just thought you were being somewhat
harsh on someone who may have had a minor english language barrier.

Dave