University of Washington

From: "Will Saxon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just installed these drivers on my machine, which uses a Geforce4 Ti4200. I had 10 glxgears processes running in the background and was running glxinfo over and over, and while the glxgears processes were not really spinning very fast nothing crashed or anything like that.

Machine is running a June 27 -current with Xfree86 4.3.0. I compiled the nvidia-driver port with -DWITH_FREEBSD_AGP and -DWITH_NVIDIA_HACKS.

-Will

I am running a Geforce 4 on freebsd 5.1 with the freebsd drivers @ nvidia's site. they just released new drivers not long ago. Simply d/l it, untar it and run make setup....modify the xf86config and reboot. takes about 5 min.