David Yeske wrote this message on Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 19:21 -0700:
> I'm wondering what needs to be done to make the "fla" device into a kernel module.
> I made modules/fla/Makefile, but I am not sure what else needs to be done.
> It looks like you can't kldunload it after you kldload it...

You need to add a method to detach the device:
        /* Device interface */
        DEVMETHOD(device_probe,         flaprobe),
        DEVMETHOD(device_attach,        flaattach),

there needs to be a device_detach line here.  Look at other drivers
on how to add this.  One the detach can be successfully called, kldunload
should then start working.

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 415 225 5579