According to the release note the Belkin F5U103 should be supported. I could not get it to operate, the device is recognized but cannot be configured. Anyone got the Belkin to cooperate with 5.2-current?

We tried several other adapters (not mentioned in the release note) and found that they work without problems:
M-CAB USB-serial adapter cable and M-CAB USB2.0-serial adapter cable

Hint for programming: The port UCOMn mounted by the USBA-driver must remain open after settings are made, otherwise the settings are lost when port is closed.