Hi,

you could restart the buildworld with the -DNOCLEAN option, this would terminate
much faster than usual o r show up where it fails..

Hope this helps.
Regards
Henry

Am Montag, 28.07.03, um 15:28 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Gregory Pavelcak:

Hi all,

I started a buildworld on current sources this morning, but,
foolishly, didn't redirect the output to a file. Now I have some
free time at work and would like to ssh in and do the kernel and
mergemaster. Of course, I don't want to do these things if
buildworld failed. Is there any way I can tell in the absence of
saved output?