Terry Lambert wrote:

He apparently doesn't understand that v6/v4 NATs and proxy servers would let him deploy today ...assuming that the Windows stack was there.

What do you mean "the Windows stack was there"? XP supports IPv6, as long as you install it, so I assume there's something missing *in* XP's IPv6 support. What is it?

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes

Outros:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I would rather say that a desire to drive fast
sports cars is what sets man apart from the animals.