Stuart Walsh wrote:
On Sun Aug 24, 01:22P +0200, Wilko Bulte wrote:

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 04:45:30PM +0100, Stuart Walsh wrote:

Hi,

I ported the openbsd additions to the sk driver to support the 3c940
gigabit network card which is commonly found in the above asus
motherboard.  Testers/comments/commits welcome, but please don't blame
me if it burns your house down or something :)

Hi Stuart,

I tried this patch instead of the earlier ones you pointed me to on IRC.

Unfortunately my Asus P4P800 still locks up solid (reset button required)
after printing the 3c940's ethernet address.

I'm interested to know if other P4P800 owners have the same issue.

Wilko

Hi Wilko,

Sorry to hear you are still having trouble.  Thus far I have only been
able to find one other person to test the driver and for him it works
perfectly(also a P4P800).

Hi Guys,

I have 2 machines with P4P800-Deluxe with the 3C940. If phk@ could fix
the swap-issue, so that I can reboot easily, I would test your patches,
too.

Jens