--On Monday, August 25, 2003 09:59:58 -0400 Kenneth Culver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can't explain it.  Someone is going to have to debug konsole and
figure out what is going on.

I can concur, before last thursday, konsole worked fine with libc_r, but crashed randomly with libkse and libthr. After last thursday it even crashes with libc_r.

Ken
see my post yesterday to -current or -ports with the 2 attachments.

the KDE team found the bug, and fixed it.

There are 2 patches to add to the port, which fix it.

LER

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]