John-Mark Gurney wrote:
Jens Rehsack wrote this message on Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 22:03 +0000:

Michal Mertl wrote:

I found 2 bugs and some potential problems in bktr(4) code.

Bug 1:
Compilation with options BKTR_USE_FREEBSD_SMBUS failes. Error is
that code tries to use iicbus which isn't defined where it looks for
it. I added it there and the compilation and detection goes fine. I don't
know how to actually test it though.

[...]

Will anyone responsible take notice of this patch and commit it?

I'm not responsible, but I will take notice of it.  Once I get my lab
up and running (hopefully in the next week), I can test this and see how
it works.  Could we get it submitted as a pr (if it isn't already), and
assign it to me?  (I'll assign it to myself once I know the PR).

This should be done by Michal, because it's the original submitter and
seems to have made deep research :-)

Jens