Lefteris Chatzibarbas wrote:
Hello,

I have the following units on a MSI KT4V (KT400/VT8235) motherboard
(80pin cable is used for both primary and secondary controller):

  ata0-master:  WDC WD800JB ATA-6 disk
  ata0-slave:
  ata1-master:  TEAC DV-516E DVDROM drive
  ata1-slave:   TEAC CD-W524E CDRW drive

For about a week I have the aforementioned setup.  I had the same setup
before ATAng got committed, but with a different DVDROM drive, without
problems.  When ATAng got committed I had only the CDRW drive as
ata1-master, also, without problems.

I detected a similar problem with yesterdays current, but giving it a chance I detected I a had a loosely cable.

Regards,
Jens