Hello.

This week I tried to upgrade to current...
This became quite tricky, but the main (and the worst problem) was with ATAng.
I have Acer's motherboard and IBM's DTLA. Old driver were saying 'Non-ATA 66 cable or
device' and perfectly worked in UDMA-33 mode. New driver didn't said a word, but when
it tried to read something, everything was ending up with 'ICRC error'. I was already
going to hack ata-chipsets to force UDMA-33, but I came upon hw.ata.ata_dma.
In PIO4 everything works quite fine... except for too slow. I think, there should be
some problem in ATAng.

Don't kill me for my poor english :>
S.