Bruce Evans wrote:
-current doesn't write extended attributes unless you enabled them.

OK. I'm wrong. Really I don't understand a problem. Superblock was corrupted. I've fix it with fsck (from other sector). But I decided remake the FS and run newfs from -stable again. Now I write on it buth -stable and -current and no problems have now.
May be it was an accident.

Most likely the problem is some breakage of compatibility of superblocks.
When I tried sharing a filesystem between RELENG_3 and -current a few
months ago, IIRC the obvious bugs were that RELENG_3 crashed on filesystems
written to be -current, and running RELENG_3's fdisk fixed the problem
but was not run automatically and it reported an alarming number of errors.

Just the same happened.

----
Sem.