V st, 24. 09. 2003 v 20:56, Vitalis píše:

> > How about using xmms-cdread in ${PORTSDIR}/audio/xmms-cdread?
> > With this module xmms can read the CDDA discs as data via IDE bus.

> Thanks for your answer. I've just installed the port, but when I launch
> xmms, I get this message:
> /usr/X11R6/lib/xmms/Input/libcdread.so: Undefined symbol
> "playlist_generate_shuffle_list"
>
> and the plug-in does not appear in xmms configuration.
>
> Any idea?

It's broken with xmms-1.2.8. The patch that fixes this was committed 10
hours ago by edwin. Update your ports collection and give it a new try.

But, rather than work around your problem, try to solve it. Are you sure
your CD-ROM drive and sound chip are connected by audio cable?

--
Pav Lucistnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
What do we know about love? Love is like a pear. Pear is sweet and have