On Tuesday, 30 September 2003 at 16:23:35 +1000, Bruce Evans wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
>
>> After building a new kernel, remote serial gdb no longer works.  When
>> I issue a 'continue' command, I lose control of the system, but it
>> doesn't continue running.  Has anybody else seen this?
>
> It works as well as it did a few months ago here.  (Not very well compared
> with ddb.  E.g., calling a function is usually fatal.)

Hmm, that's not what Sam or I are seeing.  How old is your kernel?
You *are* able to continue, right?  Everything else works for me.

Greg
NOTE: Due to the currently active Microsoft-based worms, I am limiting
all incoming mail to 131,072 bytes.  This is enough for normal mail,
but not for large attachments.  Please send these as URLs.