Hi there.

We are working with a couple atheros wireless card, we setup a Freebsd AP with a NETGEAR card on mode 11a mediaopt hostap turbo mode, We made a Throughput test with 2 different wireless card DLINK and NETGEAR , with a ftp traffic in both ways with no diference between the DLINK and NETGEAR card, Very good speed but the Freebsd AP crash after 4 min.

idea??? help??

throughput Test.

http://202.49.92.224/atheros/TESTFAst.html

Marcos Biscaysaqu wrote:

Hi there.
The Atheros driver new version fix the problem to make work the wireless card on mode 11a point-to-point?
thanks

--

Marcos Biscaysaqu

Systems Administrator