Matt Smith wrote:
Maksim,

I have just done a buildworld and installworld after the latest bluetooth commits and installworld borks on:

install -o root -g wheel -m 444 /usr/src/share/examples/meteor/yuvpk.c /usr/share/examples/meteor/yuvpk.c
install -o root -g wheel -m 444 /usr/src/share/examples/meteor/yuvpl.c /usr/share/examples/meteor/yuvpl.c
install -o root -g wheel -m 444 /usr/src/share/examples/netgraph/bluetooth/rc.bluetooth /usr/share/examples/netgraph/bluetooth/rc.bluetooth
install: /usr/share/examples/netgraph/bluetooth/rc.bluetooth: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop in /usr/src/share/examples.

I have all four files you commited in the last few hours so it looks b0rk3d :)

Doh! I forgot to say it's obviously only because the /usr/share/examples/bluetooth directory does not exist and needs making. The installworld works fine if you make this manually, but it should be part of the installworld process.

Matt.