I have a Tyan S1832DL w/dual pii 350s and it's not able to boot. Seems to be having trouble with my adaptec scsi controller, I get a whole bunch of output like this hand transcribed bit, it comes after "waiting 15 seconds for scsi devices to settle":

ahc0 timeout SCB already complete interrupts may not be functioning
Infinite interrupt loop INTSTAT=0(probe3:ahc0:0:3:0): SCB 0x6 - timed out

Anyone else seeing this? There are probably 100+ related lines of output, I'll have to configure serial debugging if you need to see it.

Pete...