Hi,

Is it ok to run a new kernel (after the statfs changes) and older
programs? I thought so from what i gathered out of the commit
messages, but my test box doesn't like it at all... Well except
if something else broke stuff:

######
Mounting root from ufs:/dev/da0s1a
pid 50 (sh), uid 0: exited on signal 12
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:
# ls
pid 56 (ls), uid 0: exited on signal 12
Bad system call
#
######

I thought that there might have been some leftover in my kernel
compile directory to spoil things, so I did a make clean in the
kernel directory and tried again, but it still does the same.

John
--
John Hay -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]