At 8:52 PM +1100 11/20/03, Peter Jeremy wrote:
On Wed, Nov 19, 2003, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
 >--On Wed, Nov 19, 2003, Garance A Drosihn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > >
> have a: chflags ldcache /bin/sh

Shouldn't that be 'chmod +t /bin/sh' ???

Definitely. Why waste a new bit when there's already a perfectly good one that is (or was) defined for the purpose.

Two reasons I didn't suggest that:

a) Well, actually it never occurred to me...

b) I thought that you might want to have this an "admin-only"
   command, so nefarious users couldn't abuse it on a shared
   system.

I'm certainly fine with it using "+t".  Now it's just a matter
of figuring out how to implement it...  :-)

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]