In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Don Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: Offhand I'd guess that adp->heads and/or adp->sectors is zero.  If
: you've got a core file, try backtracking from there with gdb, otherwise
: sprinkle some printf's around.  Either this calculation is new, or some
: recent change is causing the heads and sectors to be initialized to
: zero.

I have patches in my tree that prevent the panic.  However, they
prevent the panic by not dividing by zero, rather than fixing the
underlying problem.

Warner