Just discovered a nice added leetness feature that makes the boot beastie be drawn in full color (loader_color="YES" in loader.conf) ... ok seems leet ... but wouldn't it be even more leet when it would be drawn with the fork moving? One second with the fork 1 char space to left and then after a second char space to the original place where it is today (just 2 frames, and then redraw the beastie with one of them every second).
We all boot our machines as seldom as possible, but let's make that booting FUN.

Olev