On 02.04.2010 9:24, Stanislav Sedov wrote:
While it certainly might make sense to drop BIND out of the base, I'm not
sure dropping bind tools as well from it is the best decision.  How hard
it will be to continue maintaining bind tools inside the base (so the
critical ones like dig and nslookup still will be available), while moving
the rest of it (the server itself and supporting tools) to the port?

Hi, All.

I'm agree with Stas. If it is not so hard to maintain "bind-tools" in the base,
It is very useful to still having them in base system.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov