On 08.04.2010 10:27, Bruce Cran wrote:
That's a shame. As long as the source isn't available it's of little interest
to me.

For anyone who wants to see the bits of code I've got so far, I've created a
Google Code project at http://code.google.com/p/gcpart/ . I'm currently trying
to figure out how to get the partitioning scheme out of the XML tree, which is
why there's no geom code there yet.  As soon as I do so, I'll start checking
in my effort at the new partitioning application.

I just thinking about future of my project. It seems there are several people
who worked on the same before. And I have not finished yet only few things from
initially planned. After that i can remove any unused code, write some comments
and publish it somewhere in perforce.
Also at this time code depends on changes which i made in geom_part.so and which
are not yet commited into base system.
After code review there can be several ways to go. And I have an interest which
way
will be for me :)

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov