https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=295761

            Bug ID: 295761
           Summary: sysutils/consolekit2 causes X11 to fail to start
           Product: Ports & Packages
           Version: Latest
          Hardware: amd64
                OS: Any
            Status: New
          Severity: Affects Only Me
          Priority: ---
         Component: Individual Port(s)
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
             Flags: maintainer-feedback?([email protected])
          Assignee: [email protected]

After updating consolekit2 to 2.0, X exit startup with some very odd messages:
scfb trace: orobe start
scfb trace: probe start
/home/oberman/.xinitrc: setenv: not found
/home/oberman/.xinitrc: setenv: not found
/home/oberman/.xinitrc: setenv: not found

** (ck-launch-session:7516): WARNING **: 12:23:54.264: Unknown option
--exit-with-session
xinit: connectiob to X server lost

Since I have modeset, I don't understand the scfb probe, but I may just have
not noticed.

Here is my .xinitrc:
xset fp rehash
#sudo /bin/rmdir /media/*
setenv XDG_CONFIG_HOME $HOME/.config
setenv XDG_CACHE_HOME $HOME/.cache
setenv XDG_DATA_HOME $HOME/.local/share

exec ck-launch-session dbus-launch --exit-with-session mate-session

Dropping back to the old version (1.2.6_6) of condolekit2 fixes the problem.No
errors or unexpected entries in Xorg.0.log. If someone thinks it might be
helpful, I can add it to the ticket.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to