https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=296275

--- Comment #10 from [email protected] ---
(In reply to gja822 from comment #9)
Well, I was not  precisely correct in the last comment.

OpenBLAS copiles good for me (with the right options for this CPU) — that's
true, but it uses GCC for the build as a default in its Makefile.

Then, py-numpy couldn't get openblas recognised or found if it is trying with
base clang (that is 19-smth version) for some unknown reason. So, I had to
force it to use GCC via WITH_GCC build option — that is the way py-numpy is
build for me on that old machine. But with this option it is build and
installed (not sure, though, it will pass some thorough tests — are there
some?)

And then I have this problem with opencv — it has PYTHON ON in the port options
but silently drops it during build process, so it couldn't create package or
install the port lacking these compiled python files.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to