Hi,

disabling hdac0 as in
https://blog.stefan.ubbink.org/post/freebsd-hdac0-unexpected-unsolicited-response-from-address/
helped me continue debug other issues.
I know I need to get back to this part, but I'm not done yet in FREEBSD
15.1 installation adventure.

Hope it helps...
/PA

On Tue, 30 Jun 2026 at 15:49, Vasily Postnicov <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Thanks! I mislooked the newer driver. Now the issue with sway and mpv is
> gone, but veloren still breaks the graphics
>
> Hopefully there is WGPU_BACKEND environment variable which can be set to
> "gl" to avoid GPU reset.
>
> Some another nasty bug :(
>
> Вт, 30 июня 2026 г. в 16:31, Gleb Popov <[email protected]>:
>
>> Looks similar to https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=289453
>> Short story: the fix was applied to all drm-kmods, but after updating
>> all ports the issue isn't gone for some reason.
>>
>

-- 
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

"Sagen's Paradeiser" (ORF: Als Radiohören gefährlich war) => write BE!
Year 2 of the New Koprocracy

This was produced by a human (implied virtues and weaknesses acknowledged)
I'd hate this being fed to any form of AS (sorry AI)...

Reply via email to