Hi all,
I upgraded my desktop last weekend and decided to try the new
*uvideo*driver from OpenBSD.
When I run |pwcview|, the image is displayed incorrectly: it is
horizontally duplicated and shows interlaced lines.
If I switch back to |webcamd|, the webcam works normally.
I also tested it with *Google Meet*and *Jitsi Meet*in Firefox.
On Google Meet, I receive a warning indicating that my webcam is not
functioning properly.
Has anyone experienced this issue or have any suggestions on how to
troubleshoot it?
My web cam is HD Pro C920 USB
ugen0.2: <HD Pro Webcam C920 Logitech, Inc.> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST
spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=ON (500mA)
$ usbconfig -v -d ugen0.2
ugen0.2: <HD Pro Webcam C920 Logitech, Inc.> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST
spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=ON (500mA)
ugen0.2.2: uaudio0: <vendor 0x046d HD Pro Webcam C920, class 239/2, rev
2.00/0.11, addr 3>
bLength = 0x0012
bDescriptorType = 0x0001
bcdUSB = 0x0200
bDeviceClass = 0x00ef <Miscellaneous device>
bDeviceSubClass = 0x0002
bDeviceProtocol = 0x0001
bMaxPacketSize0 = 0x0040
idVendor = 0x046d
idProduct = 0x082d
bcdDevice = 0x0011
iManufacturer = 0x0000 <no string>
iProduct = 0x0002 <HD Pro Webcam C920>
iSerialNumber = 0x0001 <1BC69C1F>
bNumConfigurations = 0x0001
When uvideo load, show this message
uvideo0 on uhub1
uvideo0: <vendor 0x046d HD Pro Webcam C920, class 239/2, rev 2.00/0.11,
addr 3> on usbus0
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: too many PU descriptors found!
uvideo0: 3 format(s), iface_index=1, endpoint=0x81, psize=3060, isoc
uvideo0: default format: pixfmt=0x56595559, 640x480, max_fbuf=4147200
uvideo0: UVC camera on /dev/video0
--
**************************
* Dr. Nilton Jose Rizzo *
* Engenheiro Eletrônico *
* Doutor pela COPPE/UFRJ *
* Telegram: @njrizzo *
**************************