On 09/22/16 09:51, Stephanie wrote:
> You've had a couple of emails from me recently but I haven't heard back. Is
> there someone else I should get in touch with about broken links on your site?

I think you would most likely receive more attention if you pointed to a
web site actually under the project's control.

[ snip ]

> Just wanted to let you know about a link that seems to be broken on this page
> http://fbsd.perm.ru/doc/zh_TW/books/handbook/network-apache.html.

I haven't really bothered to check, but are you able reproduce the
findings by looking at
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-apache.html?

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/