Hi,

I was wondering if you knew the Hosting Advice hosting comparison page you guys
recommend here
(http://mirror.facebook.net/freebsd/pub/FreeBSD-www-data/news/press.html)
currently doesn’t meet Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 (https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/)
guidelines? That basically just means it’s not usable by folks with certain
visual impairments.

I wanted to reach out in the hopes you would consider adding an alternative
that's fully accessible for all?

This page - http://wiht.link/host-reviews passes our accessibility check and
would make a good addition to your page.

There are many visually impaired individuals who are looking to start a website
or blog and face the challenge of determining which web host to go with, having
access to a review/comparison page will be invaluable.

Is this something you would consider doing?

Thanks,
Karla

PS. You can verify the accessibility results here -
http://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://www.whoishostingthis.com/hosting-reviews/?wave
 If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please reply with
unsubscribe in the subject line.
Access The Web, 3399 Lauren Drive, Madison WI, 53703, United States