Hello,

Just to introduce myself a little beforehand, I'm Lucy from Top 10 Website
Hosting. We provide in-depth reviews with actual data, of web hosting
companies. We also write blog articles and helpful guides regarding popular
topics, such as, SEO, WordPress, eCommerce, and marketing.

As you can see, we publish outstanding content such as this:
https://www.top10-websitehosting.co.uk/best-email-marketing-ideas/

I'd be really keen to write an in depth review of Free BSD and, if
possible, interview your founder to gather more details about your company.

Your contribution would be very valuable and would also generate exposure
for your brand.

We can start writing a draft and then send it across for your review?

Kind regards,

Lucy Davis