Dear manager,

Shenzhen Swaroniki Technology Co., here   !
We independently developed a handheld printer with 3.5inch TOUCH SCREEN, which
is widely used and popular throughout various markets.
Our handheld inkjet printer can 360° full print on all kinds of materials,such
as pipe, plastic, aluminum foil, stone, medium fiber board, light steel keel,
etc.
So Print what?
·      They can be company name, number, symbol, qr code, bar code, also can be
Advertisement, picture, time, date, counter, and so on.
      Our price is very competitive.
Contact me if you need, let's talk details. Or forward this email to whom
interested.

Warm regards,

--

Karen Li