On Fri, Jul 06, 2018 at 10:06:39PM +0200, Sid wrote:
> Whenever an improvement is suggested for documentation at FreeBSD's
> bugzilla, it sits there for months or even over a year.

Unfortunately this is not limited to doc PRs.  We do a little bit
better at ports due to the "maintainer" concept.

We definitely need more people working on both documentation and
getting PRs fixed.

> Parts of the Handbook are outdated

I'd like to see this situation get fixed.  OTOH I am personally
overcommitted.

If you see anything that is especially stuck, feel free to add me to
the Cc: line.

It is also fair to note that many doc committers are using Phabricator
(https://reviews.freebsd.org) for patch submissions.  My view is that
it's slightly better for patch reviews and Bugzilla is slightly better
for actual bug submissions.

mcl