Zhenhua Feng <fengzhenhua1...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月16日周一 下午10:01写道:

> Zhenhua Feng <fengzhenhua1...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月17日周二 上午9:59写道:
>
> > Soryy ,this is my photo. The previously sent image does not display an
> > exception.
> > [image: samba1.png]
> >
> > [image: samba2.png]
> >

> > Zhenhua Feng <fengzhenhua1...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月17日周二 上午9:54写道:
> >
> >> Hi;
> >>      I am a Chinese freebsd fan.
> >>      When I installed samba, I found that the startup command was wrong .
> >>     My production system is FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE and  the samba version
> >> is samba48-4.8.2 .
> >>     It's "service samba start" In the document
> >>
> >> [image: image.png]
> >>    But it is wrong, actually it is "service samba_server start".
> >>
> >> [image: image.png]
> >>    I want to correct the document to avoid other people meeting the same
> >> problem, causing the service to fail to start.

Hi Zhenhua,

First of all, thanks for your attention to detail!

Just wanted to let you know that we cannot see your pictures in this
mailing list unless you upload them to some external website and post
the link here, and pictures are not usually needed anyway if you could
clearly describe what and where the problem is. Also, it is unclear
that which "document" you are referencing (Handbook? Man pages?).

I would encourage you to register for an account on
https://bugs.freebsd.org/ (if you haven't already) and create a
Problem Report (PR) so that this can be better kept track of.

Best,
Guangyuan