Hey,

I apologise for making such a direct approach but I got your email address on
your website's contact page. I am emailing folk like you about the opiate
epidemic in the USA. This is a vitally important subject, and one that should
be discussed more as part of the upcoming mid-term election.

I created a visual piece of content detailing why the US Government isn’t doing
enough to solve this opiate crisis.  You can find this content here:
https://www.rehab4addiction.co.uk/white-house-response-opiate-epidemic

Please give this a sec to fully load as lots of images are included!

I would really be thankful if you could upload a web link to the page from your
website. Could I suggest you link to this article from this page of your
website: www.freebsd.org/ports/biology.html ?

Uploading this link will help to draw attention to the issues that matter.

I suggest you simply upload the below link and description into this page to
draw attention to these issues:

The White House's Response to the opiate epidemic - why not enough is
being done to end this problem.

Please feel free to change this how you see fit.  I know this may be
inconvenient and that you are busy, but you will raise awareness by adding this
link. Is this not a cause you would like to get behind?

Many thanks for doing this!

Ollie Clark.