Dear Colleague

I am reaching out to offer our Professional translation service in Asian
languages

Located in Asia, Toplingual Service is an ISO certified translation company
specialized in Asian languages for 10 years, with widely covered industries,
consistent high quality and competitive rates, we have been a trusted Asian
vendor for many of the Top 100 language service providers.

The languages we are providing:

Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian,
Malay, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, Tagalog, Bengali, Laotian, Khmer, Hmong, Persian,
etc.

Is there any possibility that we can work together for your translation
projects?

 Best regards
Jack Wu | Project Manager
Toplingual Service Co., Ltd.