Sir,
Would like to Help me for programming? That  a proposal is solicited sending
you.
   I am Server Consultant  every server , linux, mac windows,unix , IBM,hp.
Do you look my think www just dial com /Kolkata/world server  maintenance
installation
Company. My ph 91+9836363677, 91+900738761
      If you look my thinking than I will discuses about the matter
            In. Future need programme ,  I will take  judgement for helping
from you.
If You agree than I will contact you. All type data Center data base
Programme lab
Related programme will not only discuss, run for business for company.
  Your judgement  waiting for me .
             AMIT Gupta