DomArtStyl - We are a manufacturer of upholstered furniture from Poland.

We invite you to get familiar with the offer.

Our company is growing very fast, constantly improving. The offer includes over
400 different
models of furniture. From classic simple chairs, armchairs, bar stools, poufs,
sofas, to elegant, quilted
in chesterfield style, ending to modern designer models.

We put great emphasis on realization. Our furniture is made with scrupulousness
and attention to every detail,
because we care about the highest quality in relation to the price offered.

+ Polish materials used for production
+ Frames made of very hard and durable beech wood
+ Any modification of the furniture (choice of fabric, staining of legs)
+ A large number of attractive accessories

 NEW BRAND

Experience and gained knowledge allow us to create completely new furniture
models, which the Perla Lusso collection
was created from. It is distinguished by its innovative design and aesthetics,
which gives the interior a luxurious character.

Start working with us today!
www.domartstyl.com