Hi,

I recently used Dtrace again to do kernel debugging, though in
LinuxKPi which uses a lot of inline functions.   This was on amd64.

I found that the offsets into functions from stack() were so far off
when I did l *func+0x??? in gdb that I couldn't even figure out where
the actual code place of a small inline function was called and I
ended up adding SDT probes and passing __func__ and __LINE__ into
them so figure the culprits out.

Has anyone else observed something like this lately?

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7