On 06/10/2012 23:01, Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:
Looks good. No bug here.

Seriously what do you think that this mail is? A bug report? Random fact of the
day?

I know that writing good bugreports that are of any use is hard but you have
send quite some mails and they are almost all worthless.

You can try to pause the machine - wait a few minutes - resume it and it will
not require 100% cpu anymore right?

I am of the persuasion that there are no stupid questions only stupid answers.
Sorry for inadvertently causing your mental distress attack.

VirtualBox process often gets into the state when it takes 100% CPU on the host while guest is completely idle.
I don't see how can this be considered normal.

Pausing VM for a few minutes indeed remedies the situation, but after a while the same process gets to 100% CPU again.

This is not necessarily a bug report, just an observation that doesn't look normal at all.

Nothing special was done in the guest, I am not sure what other information can be relevant.

9.0 amd64 host

Yuri