El día Thursday, November 14, 2013 a las 12:30:10PM +0100, Bernhard Fr?hlich
escribió:

> > It looks like the compiler should compare the size of the defined
> > storage with some defines about X86TSS16 and X86TSS64 and does not know
> > them...
> >
> > No clue how to fix this :-(
>
> Hm this output does not include the information that we were looking for. It
> was
> expected to see the yasm output of the asm file because we want to rule out
> that it is an yasm bug.
>
> If you look further into the definition of AssertCompileSize you will
> see it does
> a check on the size of the struct that fails because it thinks the size is 1
> but
> it should be 136 as defined in the second parameter.

It took me some time to figure out, how the yasm engine should work; I
took away the /usr/local/bin/kmk_redirect part (because it only catches
the output of yasm and redirekts it to a file); and, more important, one
must remove the '-o file' option from the yasm call to get the
preprocessor output on stdout; it is here (around 4500 lines):
http://www.unixarea.de/yasm.out

What makes me worry are the amount of empty lines at the beginning while
parsing the file
emulators/virtualbox-ose/work/VirtualBox-4.3.0/include/iprt/asmdefs.mac
but I'm not an x386 Assembler expert, only for IBM /370 main frames :-)

HIH

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org