Am 11.12.2013 22:16 schrieb "Mike Jakubik" <
mike.jaku...@intertainservices.com>:

> On 12/11/13 15:51, Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:
>>

>> That definitely is the libstdc++ from our ancient gcc 4.2 in base. Could
you try to temporary rename the so and try to start vbix again? Don't
forget to rename it afterwards if there are any binaries that still need it.

> Renaming /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 addresses the problem. Do you know a way
to check if anything else might need this?

> Thank you.

You could either try manually with ldd which so a binary needs or I think
bsdadmin scrips contains some libcheck script that can check that in bulk.