The following reply was made to PR ports/187444; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bernhard_Fr=F6hlich?= <de...@bluelife.at>
To: bug-follo...@freebsd.org, ard...@yahoo.it
Subject: Re: ports/187444: emulators/virtualbox-ose-kmod does not build
 (multiple definition of some macros)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:13:02 +0100

 --e89a8ff1c01c4e102c04f4598254

 I remember a similar bugreport for 10.0-BETA1 on i386 but apparently the
 bug in the kernel headers that caused that pollution got fixed before
 10.0-RELEASE. But since you are running a recent 9.2-stable it seems
 someone has merged that stuff to 9 now and reintroduced the bug again.

 I still think this is a FreeBSD bug in the kernel headers that pollute the
 modules with MSR defines because it only happens on i386. Yes, a proper fix
 would also be to add #ifndefs to the vbox defines.

 --e89a8ff1c01c4e102c04f4598254

 parently the bug in the kernel headers that caused that pollution got fixed=
  before 10.0-RELEASE. But since you are running a recent 9.2-stable it seem=
 s someone has merged that stuff to 9 now and reintroduced the bug again.</p=

 at pollute the modules with MSR defines because it only happens on i386. Ye=
 s, a proper fix would also be to add #ifndefs to the vbox defines.</p>

 --e89a8ff1c01c4e102c04f4598254--