El día Monday, August 04, 2014 a las 07:23:31PM +0200, Bernhard Fröhlich
escribió:

>    > i.e. RTMpGetCoreCount-generic.cpp was compiled but somehow not
>    included
>    > in the kernel module?
>    >
>    > Â  Â  Â  Â  matthias
>
>    Have a look at the patches in virtualbox-ose for that function. There
>    should be a patch to add it to the kmod. You are just replicating
>    issues that were fixed already.

Thanks in any case for reading this and answering. I know that 4.3.0 is
outdated. But even if outdated, I do not fully understand this: it means
that the virtualbox-ose-application was never loaded into the kernel, or
am I wrong?

I will see how to fix this is the Makefile of its kmod.

Thx again

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: g...@unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail