On Thu, 23 May 2013, the wise Florian Smeets wrote:

Did you try with with 21.0? The print dialog does show for me without crashing, cannot test printing right now as I don't have anything setup for printing.

Florian

I've finally found the problem: FF has a problem with cups installed. I deinstalled everything cups related and suddenly FF doesn't crash anymore.

Regards,
Marco

--
Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to
time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.