Steve Wills wrote on 10/08/2015 21:55:
Just to test, try setting gfx.canvas.azure.backends and
gfx.content.azure.backends to skia in about:config and see if it still
crashes.

Hi Steve,

I changed both from cairo to skia. Firefox crashed again on www.mapy.cz but on next start www.mapy.cz and www.seznam.cz works normally. So this can be a workaround.

When I entered www.mapy.cz this messages were printed on console but FF didn't crash

> firefox

(process:8936): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion 'sys_page_size == 0' failed
Fontconfig warning: "local.conf", line 1093: saw number, expected matrix
libGL error: Calling driver entry point failed
libGL error: reverting to software direct rendering
libGL error: failed to load driver: vboxvideo
ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by environment.

Can I use "skia" or does it have some negative impact? (I don't know what these two settings mean)

Miroslav Lachman