In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Wes Peters writes:
: 40.1, -105.3,  "gibbs, wosh"                   # Boulder, CO (wow!)

wosh?  Didn't know there was a wosh in core.  It certainly isn't me,
since I'm in Boulder, but not in core.  There appears to be no wosh
account on freefall.

:   40.1    -105.3 "           , merry, passe"     # Boulder, CO (wow!)

Warner Losh, Ken Merry, Steve Passe and (until recently) Sean Kelly.
Boulder is a small town, since I used to work with Ken, Sean and
Justin.  I now work with Steve Passe....

: largest concentration so far is Boulder Colorado with 4, followed by

Yes.  And if those are the only committers, their places of employment
are separated by only a few blocks (literally walking distance, I've
made the walk before when I was at Pluto since my wife works across
the street from Timing Solutions)....

Warner