-hackers,

Tim Singletary has written some man pages for the dbm_* functions in libc,
which are currently undocumented -- we know they are written in terms
of dbopen(), but it's nice to have them documented anyway.

Could anyone who knows anything about DBM take a look at docs/12557 and
let me know if they are correct?  If they are, I'll commit them.

Cheers,

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>