> > My major Duh!!  If Christos sees this thread, my apologies.
>
> David, I was trying to be helpful; sorry if my msg came across wrong.
Not in the least.  I was being stupid and that's all.  I'm certainly not
mad about anything.  (1) I don't like it when people just toss "facts" off
the top of their head w/o making sure they are facts.  I went against
this.  (2) people often get my name wrong, which is slightly irritating,
and here I did it to someone else.

--
-- David    ([EMAIL PROTECTED]  -or-  [EMAIL PROTECTED])